Blog-tember Day 27 - Cries & Laughs

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Blog-tember Day 27 - Something That Made Me Laugh & Cry

So I remember until college I never cried, then I guess I got some emotions and now I cry all the time! haha Not literally all the time but I cry at commercials, TV shows I've only watched once, movie trailers ... I cry pretty easily! Most recently I cried while watching the pilot of "This Is Us".



I think I laugh a lot, but recently I have been wanting to laugh more! I want to be joyful and and always on the verge of a smile or a laugh. Most of the time I'm joking and sarcastic but sometimes I take life too seriously. What makes me laugh the most is Sam - whether it's because he's tickling me or because he is just say ridiculously things.

Another that is guaranteed to make me laugh and lift my mood - "The Office". It is my all time favorite show and I don't even know how many times I've watched it. So ... some of my favorite Office quotes.





And finally, how I feel like my blog is sometimes ... 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!