Blog-tember Day 13 - If I Could Switch Lives with Anyone...

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Blog-tember Day 13 - If I Could Switch Lives with Anyone...

This is a tie between two people and I do not think it will be much of a surprise...



Kate Middleton - I think this is an obvious one. Who wouldn't want to switch lives with Kate for a day? Well actually maybe I just want to hang out with Kate for the day! I would love to know all her hair and style tricks and the secrets of the royal family. haha I would also those to explore all the royal residences. I like the thought of there being a lot of secret passages. Also if I switched lives with her for one day I think I would definitely steal all her clothes.

Anne Boleyn - Okay again, I probably don't want to switch lives with her, well yes maybe just for one day during her the peak of her reign. I am fascinated with Tudor history and I would love to see how they lived. Although I am guessing the living conditions and much worse than we live so I think a day would be more than enough. I also want to learn more about Anne, was she really a witch who cheated on the King!? (For the record I think no... at least about the witchcraft.) This is the historical time period I am most interested in and I would love to experience life there just for one day!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!