Blog-tember Day 2 - Current Goals

Friday, September 2, 2016

Blog-tember Day 2 - Current Goals

This post will be somewhat vague because I've been wanting to sit down with my Powersheets to really dig into this month's goals. We are moving into our first home and I'm hoping really settle into a routine. But I always have some big, general goals (that my Powersheets usually focus around) so I can definitely share those now (in no particular order).



1. Be debt free! Live like no one else, so you can live like no on else! Am I right!?

2. Live a healthier, more fit life. I want to live a life where being healthy is a normal part of my every day life.

3. Love others. I want to be hospitable. I want to be best friends with my family. I want to have solid friendships that push me towards the Lord.

4. Make travel a priority. I think travel is important and I think it's the best thing. I hope that Sam and I always make time and money for traveling, experiencing new things and meeting new people who are different than us.

5. Dig into the Word and grow with the Lord. Be a prayer warrior, memorize and spend time in the Word, talk to Him every day, be filled with the Holy Spirit. 

18 comments:

  1. Love your goals, especially living debt free and making travel a priority! I also have those goals :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great goals. Thanks for sharing. It is great to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, moving is so stressful and definitely throws you off your routine! Hopefully you'll be able to settle back into a new normal soon and keep working on these goals :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much I really hope so too! Hopefully we can settle in here for a while.

      Delete
  4. Debt free huh.....not an easy task in todays world but nevertheless doable.......Seriously though, we have a lot of the same goals feel free to reach out to me so we can work together and help one another out!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pamela! I definitely know it'll be tough. I love listening to Dave Ramsey's podcast. The people's stories really inspire me and keep me motivated!

      Delete
  5. I love your goals! Where would you and your husband like to travel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Currently the top of our list is Scotland! We would also love to go to Australia one day!

      Delete
  6. These are great goals! So simple but perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i agree with all of these! traveling is so important to me as well! and i am trying to work on being better with a budget... so we can travel more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! You just need to budget so you can travel more!! ;)

      Delete
  8. I have been craving more Christ-centered friendships as well and making more of an effort to keep in touch with family. Hallelujah to being filled with the Holy Spirit. <3

    ReplyDelete