Blog-tember Day 20 - Something I Wish More People Believed

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Blog-tember Day 20 - Something I Wish More People Believed


It's intimidating to try to put something that means so much to me into words I want so many people to understand. Honestly it is hard for me to wrap my head around it sometimes. I believe in Jesus Christ, that He is the son of God, that He is perfect, that He died on the cross for us and our sins, and He resurrected after being dead and buried for 3 days. I believe that following Him and being more like Him and telling other about Him is my point in life.

I am not perfect. But blessedly Jesus is and He loves me and loves you. I wish everyone believed in Him and His sacrifice for us. That everyone could live with the freedom of knowing that we have been redeemed.


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!