Blog-tember Day 9 - If I Could Travel Anywhere...

Friday, September 9, 2016

Blog-tember Day 9 - If I Could Travel Anywhere...

waiting for my train to Rome

I love to travel. I spend a lot of time thinking and planning theoretical trips that never happen. But I love all the excitement and anticipation around exploring new places and seeing new things. I really love my family and one thing that's made us so close is the trips we have gone on together. I want travel to be something I never stop doing!


Currently Scotland is the trip I cannot stop thinking of and that I am hoping will happen next summer. But if I could go anywhere... I wanted to think of a destination that is more of a stretch...

picture from here

I would love to go to Antarctica, although I will be honestly it's mostly because it is another continent on my list! One of my good friends studied abroad in Antarctica (so cool!) and she loved. She had the most incredible photos of snowy desolation. I would love to see all the wildlife (whales!) and the glaciers. I am hopeful that an Antarctic cruise is in my future. 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!