Blog-tember Day 22 - Fall Favorites

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Blog-tember Day 22 - Fall Favorites

Fall. I am a summer girl at heart but there are so many things I am excited for in fall. I can wear my favorite vest, favorite footwear and drink my favorite drinks (red wine/coffee)! The picture of the beautiful tablescape was from the morning we got engaged. It is weird to think that a year ago this time we weren't even engaged and now we are married! That memory does make fall more special remembering the proposal and one of the happiest days of my life!

Fall means football (Let's Go Hokies! & Ravens!), perfect running temperatures, candles burning and lots of cuddling. Thanksgiving is my number 1 favorite holiday. I love seeing all my family and eating all the food. I love heading to my grandparents' sweet town of Franklin after Thanksgiving and spending lazy days talking, eating leftovers and watching football. I love being able to listen to Christmas music and seeing all our favorite places put up Christmas decorations. I cannot to decorate our own place for the first time and to think of new Christmas traditions for our family.

I am so sad summer is ending but writing this post has made me seriously excited for fall!

What is your favorite part of the season?



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!