2016 : A Year in Review : Part 2

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Part 1 of my year is here. I am really excited about part 2 because no matter how good part one was I know part two takes the cake.

July


We got married and then we went on our honeymoon. Obviously move were highlights of our entire life much less our year. I can't believe our wedding day already happened and I miss it, mostly having our favorite people all in one place. But I am also so glad it's over because I love being married so much more than getting married.


August


In August I found cheap tickets to Jackson and travelled for a long weekend to see them. Because honestly the week of the wedding was kind of crazy and I felt like I didn't spend enough time with them! I love these people so much (Ike not pictured haha). I am so thankful that my sister-in-laws have become my best friends!

September


  • We found somewhere downtown that we loved and moved! Hopefully we not only moved but settled for a bit because I have moved waaaay to much the past four years.
  • My sweet mother-in-law and aunt-in-law visited for a week. They stayed us for a night, I gave them a tour of downtown and we had some great conversations. I loved having them so much I wish they lived closer! Hopefully we will have another visit soon!

October

  • Two of our best friends got married and we got this pictures of the #sweet16 bunch who all got married in 2016. I am so, so thankful for these people. I've been working on a post expressing just how much they all mean to me.
  • We traveled to Boston! (Recaps #1 and #2) It was a very full month! 

November

 

  • Cheered Jesse on at the NYC marathon.
  • Celebrated my favorite holiday (Thanksgiving) and a Hokie win over Virginia with our family.
  • I traveled to Chapel Hill with Becky to visits Julia.

December


  • Saw the lights on 34th street with friends followed by Birroteca. Year two of this tradition and we love it so much! Although this year was very cold! 
  • Did a (very) little decorating for Christmas. We loved this wreath we found (70% off at Michaels' too!) and then Sam attached the A.
  • Our first Christmas together! 
2016, you were good to us! I am so excited to see what 2017 has in store!









No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!