PowerSheets : 2017 Goals

Thursday, January 5, 2017


My 2017 Goals

I am really happy with my goals. I think the make sense to me. I am happy with the words I found to define my goals and the fact that I only have five. I didn't want too many. I wanted to make big progress this year and achieve some lifelong goals. These goals came from a lot of brainstorming! I had at least two pages of brainstorming random goals and then I looked for threads. I looked at the goals that really, really mattered to me and then tried to find an umbrella they could tall under. I also found Bible verses that related to my goals. I want to start with memorizing those this year. Y'all these goals are going to happen!


Here is a quick breakdown of my 2017 goals - 

- Discipline: I want a healthy lifestyle aka I don't want to always be trying and struggling to be healthy. I want it to be a natural part of our lives. I also want to lose a little weight and become a faster runner. Hebrews 12:11

- Fresh faith: Lara Casey blogged a while ago about her desire for a "fresh, new faith". These words have resounded with me and have been my prayer for my faith the last few months. Romans 10:12

- Love: I want to love and serve Sam better every day. Not only Sam but my family, friends and community, but Sam is my priority y'all! I Corinthians 12:4-8

- Cultivate: Of course this word has been on my a lot recently. When I think of this goal I think of cultivating good habits in our life (in addition to our healthy habits), specifically stewardship. (I still need a good verse for this one, any suggestions?)

- Consistency: This also has some habit building behind it. I want to create a cleaning, blogging, self care and reading routine. This is definitely my lowest priority but I think would help my life to truly flourish. Hebrews 12:1-2

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!