Stranded Island - Halloween Candy

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Stranded Island - Halloween Candy


Today I am joining the link up with Shay and Erika for their monthly "stranded island" post. Today's prompt - if I was stranded on an island what three kinds of Halloween candy would I want with me?


Give me all the candy corn and pumpkins! I love this stuff (except the chocolate ones those are gross). Candy corn is probably the best part of Halloween in my opinion.


I don't know maybe I just like pumpkin shaped candy? I love gummies, especially sour ones! Someone brought some pumpkin gummies into work the other week (orange flavored) and they were so good!


Currently Kit Kats are my favorite chocolate candy so I would have to have some of these!

What is your favorite candy?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!