Friday Favorites

Friday, October 7, 2016

Friday Favorites


Another Friday Favorites joining the link-up on Erika's blog! Let's go!

one.

I am eating up all blogging advice right now. (See Lara Casey's guest post on blogging here!) I have especially loved It Starts with Coffee, Blair Blogs and Elle & Co for their series on blogging. Some of my favorites posts have been ...




Please send me all your favorite blogging advice! I cannot get enough of it!

two.


This girl is getting married this weekend! I cannot wait to celebrate with MB and Chris. I love these two so much and we are about to be neighbors too! Let the partying begin!

three.


Sam was away with weekend for a friend's wedding and I went to the beach with Becky and Wes. We both had so much fun with friends but it is even more fun being back together. Absence makes the heart grow stronger (even if it's only for a few days). I love being married to him, living together and seeing him every morning and night!

four. 


I am really excited about this show! I love all things royalty and I would love to learn more about Elizabeth's reign (even if it's learning through a fictional show). Watch the trailer here.

five.


I have been watching The Office again and it just makes me laugh so much.


Have a great weekend everyone!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!