Friday Favorites

Friday, October 21, 2016

Friday Favorites


Another Friday Favorites joining the link-up on Erika's blog! Let's go!

one.

Blogs full of truth. I had found the blog Get Your 20s Right a few months ago but this week I rediscovered it. The author (Matt) has also written for The Rising Blog which I dug into today. Matt's articles are so funny and honest. I love reading what he writes and I think you will too! If I send links to blog posts to some of my besties you know I'm going to share them here! These are some of my favorite posts -

Re-learning to Read the Bible
(Probably) The Only Nutrition Article You Ever Need to Read
Why Don't I Have Friends Anymore - I do have friends, but this is definitely how I feel now! I read this and thought
"Free Time" in Your 20s and How to Get It Right

I definitely encourage both of you to check out both of these blogs! So good!

two.


The weather. It has been so warm here! The past few days the highs are in the low 80s. I love it because I love summer. It does leave me a little sweaty by the end of the day because I keep thinking it's fall but I swear I'm not complaining! I love warm weather and walking everywhere!

three.

We brought home some big bottles of Chardonnay leftover from MaryBeth's wedding. I love free wine! It took us a week to get through a bottle (it still tasted good after maybe over a week.) I love it! Give me all the free wine!

four. 
I have been reading more and I love it! I feel so accomplished when I finish a book. My goal is to read 25 books this year - so far I have finished 19. This was my goal last year but I didn't make it so hopefully this year is the year. I just finished Bel Canto and am now reading All The Light We Cannot See. I am also next up for a lot of books at the library and I am so excited, like I check the status every day excited. One of my favorite things about married life is lying in bed reading books together, especially when he's reading Harry Potter!  

five.

It feels like we have been very busy recently and with the upcoming holidays I don't see things slowing down. I want to remind myself to slow down, even when it feels like I don't have time. 



Have a great weekend everyone!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!