Our New Fall Traditions

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Our New Fall Traditions


This fall will be our first full season as husband and wife and I definitely want holiday and seasonal traditions to be a priority in our family! Fall always make me a little sad because I love summer and I do not enjoy the cold(er) weather, but fall also has my favorite holiday (Thanksgiving), shoes (riding boots), drink (red wine) and decor (Christmas!). 
Sam and I brainstormed some traditions we want to start this year and this is what we have so far...

1. Carve a pumpkin
2. Drink hot cider + Fireball with family by Dad's fire pit
3. Celebrate Thanksgiving with extended family in Virginia
4. Cook a batch of chili (or maybe a special fall recipe I always make? I loved the thoughts behind this post from Em for Marvelous)
5. Pick out our Christmas card
6. Cheer on our favorite football teams

Let's Go Hokies!

What are your fall traditions? Anything you think I should add to our list?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!