2016 Running Recap

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Our little running group // 2016 RNRDC Finisher

One of my favorite bloggers Teri shared her running recap a week ago and I loved reading it! I thought this would be a great way to summarize my year and compare my years to come!


Total miles: 521

Highest Monthly Miles: 100 in April (which was a goal I had been pursuing for at least a year!)

Longest training run: 10.5 on the last day of April (see goal above haha)

pre-DCRNR

Distance run the most often: 3 miles range

Most used playlist: I love listening to audiobooks, last year I listened to a lot of the Harry Potter books!

The NYC Marathon weekend was so fun!

Double workout days: I don't think I did any double days with running. There were a few days I did and workout class and ran on the treadmill.

King Crab Crew

Races: The King Crab Challenge (Frederick Half, Baltimore 10 Miler and Baltimore Half) and DC Rock'n'Roll Half. 49.3 miles

PR: It wasn't a PR but my fastest race last year was the DC RNR half (2:02:30)

post Baltimore 10 miler // pre Baltimore half

Biggest highs: Running 100 miles the month of April. I hope to do that almost every month this year!

Biggest lows: No PRs. Walk/jogging the Baltimore Half.

Black Friday run!

Favorite running memories: The Baltimore Half was a low but also a high. Sam and I did the whole thing together which was so fun! I've also did some fun runs this year with Jesse and Sam, Jesse and I all ran together in Virginia during the Thanksgiving holiday which was very fun! Watching Jesse run the NYC Marathon and going to the expo the day before!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!